Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween Kitty


Meet Symon.  He's a black Persian, and although he is my sister's cat, he currently lives with my parents.   Symon's not a typical cat, he actually likes riding in the car.  In fact he gets quite upset if he doesn't get to go for a ride at least once daily. He and my dad are good buddies, and he loves going for rides in my dad's truck.  He usually rides with him to the post office every morning and to get the daily newspaper in the afternoon. I've been there when he decides it's time to go for a ride, and he will very verbally let my dad knows that he's ready to go.  My dad is a photographer and took this picture of Symon a few years ago.    I love this picture so much that my sister had it printed onto a tote bag for me.


Halloween Symon
My favorite tote bag


And here's my favorite Halloween decoration.  My mom made this for me and I love that it has a black kitty on it.  :)

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- a cat that loves to go for a ride -- that's amazing! Did they train him from the time he was a kitty?

Unique2wh0 said...

How cute! and love love the picture/tote bag. What a thoughtful gift. I see where your crafty'ness comes from it runs in the family. Love the ghost too!!